Verifying your package directly with our supplier's reservation system. Depending on the supplier, it can take up to a minute.
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
This page will now reload.
Call Gala Travels
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please double check that all information is correct and that all passenger names are spelled correctly as displayed on the passenger(s) travel documentation (i.e. Passport). Any changes after your reservation has been processed will result in change fees.
2. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that the proper travel documentation and identification (i.e. Passports, Visas, IDs) is had by ALL passengers to gain entry into the chosen destination and entry into Canada upon return.
3. Schedules are not guaranteed and as such flight/package schedule changes may occur as per the travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) rules and regulations.
4. Flight/package prices are subject to change after a reservation is made. The travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) may choose to change the price of your flight/package after your reservation is made. No adjustment will be made on your reservation to match any new pricing (i.e. If the price decreases, your reservation cannot be adjusted to match the decreased price).
5. All reservations are not guaranteed until ticketed or until your confirmation email booking status says CONFIRMED or OK.
6. This booking is under strict cancellation and change penalties and as such may be 100% non-refundable and/or non-changeable. If travel insurance has not been purchased, it is highly recommended for your protection.
7. Any changes necessary after your booking has been processed will result in additional charges as permitted by the Supplier.
8. Passengers must check in at least 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Proper travel documents will be required for check in purposes. Passengers arriving less then 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure will be denied boarding.
9. Credit card charges for your travel services purchased here will be processed by the travel supplier (Tour Operator or Airline). If travel insurance has been purchased it will be charged by the insurance provider. For car rentals, your credit card number will be required to guarantee the reservation and the charge will be made to your credit card by the rental company when you pick up your car.
10. The Credit Card Holder MUST be one of the Traveling Passengers. The travel supplier (Airline/Tour Operator) will require this credit card to be presented at the time you pick up your tickets at their counter. If the credit card is not presented, you may be required to purchase a new ticket.
11. It is the purchaser's responsibility to read and accept the full website Terms and Conditions as well as the travel supplier Sunwing Vacations rules and restrictions.
Bringing its guests the ultimate in the definition of comfort and relaxation, the Paradisus Varadero Resort is located in Varadero, and offers unsurpassed views of the surrounding environment by way of its incredible terraces adjoined to every guestroom. On-site, guests will have prime access to 3 outdoor swimming pools, in the event you would wish for some relaxation in the water. Guests can also make use of the 8 restaurants on the property that all offer a wide range of local and exotic cuisines. For the guests who wish to sit back and relax with a drink in their hands, there are 9 bars that each offer something unique to that bar for guests to go to.
✓ Available in some public areas: Wi-Fi (surcharge).
Paradisus Varadero Parking
✓ Public parking
✓ Secure parking
✓ Self parking
Paradisus Varadero Room Amenities
✓ 1 King or 2 Double beds
✓ 24-hour room service
✓ Amenities kit
✓ Crib available upon request
✓ Daily turndown service
✓ Electric coffee maker
✓ Entrance hall
✓ Full bathroom
✓ Furnished balcony
✓ Garden View
✓ Hair dryer
✓ In-room safe
✓ Iron/ironing board
✓ Magnifying mirror
✓ Marble bathroom
✓ Pillow menu
✓ Premium bedding
✓ Private climate control
✓ Rollaway bed
✓ Rooms with tile
✓ Satellite TV
✓ Sitting area
✓ Smoking or non-smoking rooms (on request)
Paradisus Varadero Dining Options
✓ 24-hour room service.
✓ Ara (Buffet/International)
✓ Areito Bar
✓ Bella Mar (À la carte/International)
✓ Cairi Snack Bar (24-hour)
✓ Cusubi Lobby Bar (24-hour)
✓ Hicacos Beach Bar
✓ La Notte Lobby Bar (24-hour)
✓ Playa Carabo Beach Bar
✓ Rincon Frances Poolside Bar
✓ Sakura (À la carte/Japanese)
✓ Stella di Mare (À la carte/Italian)
✓ Toa Poolside Bar
✓ Turey (À la carte/International)
Paradisus Varadero Things to do
✓ Air-conditioned fitness facilities
✓ Beach volleyball
✓ Bicycle rental
✓ Board games
✓ Daily Activities
✓ Dance lessons
✓ Deep sea fishing
✓ Evening entertainment
✓ Exercise classes
✓ Jacuzzi/Hot tub
✓ Language lessons
✓ Nightly Entertainment
✓ Non motorized watersports
✓ Offsite tours
✓ Pedal boat
✓ Ping pong
✓ Pool basketball
✓ Row boating
✓ Scuba diving
✓ Soccer field
✓ Spa services
✓ Water polo
Paradisus Varadero Spa
✓ Body treatments
✓ Couples treatments
✓ Facial treatments
✓ Jacuzzi/Hot tub
✓ Manicure treatments
✓ Massage therapy
✓ Pedicure treatments
✓ Sauna in spa
Paradisus Varadero Reviews
Finest vacation I have ever been on! Cuisine was excellent, awesome set up, wonderful shore, pleasant environment, a ton of things to do near the ocean, great market close by, not to far for an excursion in Havana, really unwinding, excellent family setting with a charming environment! Awesome.
Stay at Paradisus for 7 days. Wonderful hotel. Family focused, fantastic shore, and peaceful. The cuisine at the cafeteria was alright, but the speciality restaurants compensated for it. The nightly shows was alright, same as every other hotel. Dance club was peaceful. This is a peaceful hotel, personnel are awesome, and really supportive. Hotel has the greatest hotel Spa I have ever been to! Has a gigantic pool! The oceanfront is optional topless. Remember a waterproof view! The photos do not do the hotel justice, wonderful. Finest shore around!
Just heaven in Varadero
Paradisus is just the greatest resort I have ever been. Setting is awesome - by the wonderful shore, entertainment schedule and personnel are just pristine! Meals were tasty and the restaurants are excellent. Honestly I can not find any little imperfection.
Would be Hard to locate a better resort. Sort of challenging for older persons, particularly the handicapped due to hilly terrain. Otherwise pristine. Cuisine great, service awesome, all really courteous, pleasant pool and big suites, spotless. Will definitely return again.
My group and I visited the Paradisus from November 29, 2005 until December 5, 2005. This is our third stay. We had a great time. Everything was excellent. From the moment we got off the shuttle, until we returned on the shuttle to leave, everything was marvelous. We hardly ever had any issues with anything. The personnel at brunch, brunch and supper were really accommodating. We were always served quickly. The meals were awesome. Personnel all over were really courteous. I really do not know how anybody could whine. Alright the beds are a tiny Hard, major issue. We slept excellent. The shore and the swimming pool were awesome. I'd suggest the Paradisus to anybody. If anybody has any issues feel free to email me.
Paradisus Royal service
One week in Paradisus Varadero Royal service - awesome service with really courteous personnel. Great selection of cafeteria restaurants and specialty restaurants with a really pleasant swimming pool area. I'd have loved to spend a couple weeks more at this resort. Excellent holiday!
David cook plane trip was amazing to Cuba
Resort was amazing, and from the minute we arrived the hospitality was amazing.
Our accomodations were huge and spotless
The main swimming pool was excellent, particularly the pool bar
Shore was excellent
The animation team were marvelous and would do anything for you
As a whole we really liked the cuisine, lots to selected from!
The resort landscaping were really remarkable in comparison to the other resorts that we saw
If you are interested in a unwinding vacation, then this is the place
Really wonderful hotel, all the personnel where courteous from the landscapers to the female servers. The shore was fantastic and spotless. The main swimming pool was always spotless. Our accomodations were spotless and always made up perfectly during our time. We remained for 7 days in February throughout the cuban winter. Between 25 C and 32 C daily. The meals were excellet at the cafeteria and lots to pick from, the 24 hour quick meal shack had excellent cuisine and beverages. There is a shore barbecue daily around lunch and the nightly specialty restaurants (sp? ) were fantastic. The workers of this hotel were really courteous and supportive.
We spent 14 days at this resort in November and completely enjoyed our visit. The personnel were really courteous and supportive and there was a great selection of cuisine every day, with seven different restaurants to pick from. We especially enjoyed the sushi bar. We had a charming roomy, spotless suite on the first floor. There was an awesome selection of beverages available including a lot of known brands. We'd surely come back to this resort.
Excellent honeymoon destination
A wonderful hotel. Everything is spotless, the suites, main foyer, pool and shore. Could always find a seat near the ocean or by the swimming pool. A the buffet has a lot of choices including personalized meats, fish and pasta. Serving personnel at the cafeteria are really courteous and smoooth. The theme restaurants are alright. Favoured cafeteria or sandwich station. The nightly shows is excellent particularly the chicago show. Many activities. Only problem was that the hot water now and again took a little bit to get gojng.