Verifying your package directly with our supplier's reservation system. Depending on the supplier, it can take up to a minute.
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
This page will now reload.
Call Gala Travels
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please double check that all information is correct and that all passenger names are spelled correctly as displayed on the passenger(s) travel documentation (i.e. Passport). Any changes after your reservation has been processed will result in change fees.
2. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that the proper travel documentation and identification (i.e. Passports, Visas, IDs) is had by ALL passengers to gain entry into the chosen destination and entry into Canada upon return.
3. Schedules are not guaranteed and as such flight/package schedule changes may occur as per the travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) rules and regulations.
4. Flight/package prices are subject to change after a reservation is made. The travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) may choose to change the price of your flight/package after your reservation is made. No adjustment will be made on your reservation to match any new pricing (i.e. If the price decreases, your reservation cannot be adjusted to match the decreased price).
5. All reservations are not guaranteed until ticketed or until your confirmation email booking status says CONFIRMED or OK.
6. This booking is under strict cancellation and change penalties and as such may be 100% non-refundable and/or non-changeable. If travel insurance has not been purchased, it is highly recommended for your protection.
7. Any changes necessary after your booking has been processed will result in additional charges as permitted by the Supplier.
8. Passengers must check in at least 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Proper travel documents will be required for check in purposes. Passengers arriving less then 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure will be denied boarding.
9. Credit card charges for your travel services purchased here will be processed by the travel supplier (Tour Operator or Airline). If travel insurance has been purchased it will be charged by the insurance provider. For car rentals, your credit card number will be required to guarantee the reservation and the charge will be made to your credit card by the rental company when you pick up your car.
10. The Credit Card Holder MUST be one of the Traveling Passengers. The travel supplier (Airline/Tour Operator) will require this credit card to be presented at the time you pick up your tickets at their counter. If the credit card is not presented, you may be required to purchase a new ticket.
11. It is the purchaser's responsibility to read and accept the full website Terms and Conditions as well as the travel supplier Sunwing Vacations rules and restrictions.
Melia Las Antillas
Expect only the best when you stay at the delightful adults-only Melia Las Antillas Resort in the tourist hotspot of Varadero, in Cuba. Large amounts of garden space can be found around the property, adding even more nature and tropical beauty to this resort. At the 4 on-site restaurants, guests will be able to sample cuisines from Cuba, Italy, and other more international cuisines. At the 4 bars located on the property, guests will be able to enjoy a drink (or a few). Guests who enjoy their time dancing will be able to enjoy a disco on-site, where they can let loose and have fun.
✓ In some public areas: Internet access is available (surcharge)
Melia Las Antillas Parking
✓ Public parking
✓ Secure parking
Melia Las Antillas Room Amenities
✓ 1 King or 2 Twin beds
✓ Arm chair
✓ Coffee maker (On request only)
✓ Entrance hall
✓ Full bathroom
✓ Garden view or pool view
✓ Hair dryer
✓ In-room safe
✓ Iron/ironing board
✓ Mini-bar (restocked daily)
✓ Satellite TV
✓ Sofa bed
Melia Las Antillas Dining Options
✓ Don Peperone (À la carte - Italian)
✓ El Conuco (À la carte - Seafood)
✓ El Mirador Lobby Bar (Domestic brands, Premium brands)
✓ El Romántico (À la carte - International)
✓ La Tortola Poolside Bar (Domestic brands, Premium brands)
✓ Las Copas Piano Bar (Domestic brands, Premium brands)
✓ Las Dunas Beach Bar (Domestic brands, Premium brands)
✓ Los Taínos (Buffet - International)
✓ Snack Bar (Snacks, Drink Service)
Melia Las Antillas Things to do
✓ Aerobics classes
✓ Air-conditioned fitness facilities
✓ Beach volleyball
✓ Dance lessons
✓ Exercise classes
✓ Language lessons
✓ Offsite shopping
✓ Offsite tours
✓ Pedal boat
✓ Picnic area
✓ Ping pong
✓ Row boating
Melia Las Antillas Spa
✓ Massage therapy
✓ Sauna in spa
Melia Las Antillas Reviews
This was my first vacation to Cuba and definitely not my last. The meals are awesome and there is a lot of things to pick from. The personnel in this hotel give their finest to make the clients happy. Our accomodations were tidied everyday and was really pleasant. The main swimming pool is actually beautiful and the property is wonderful. I very much suggest this hotel for a unwinding and pleasant holiday.
Me, my man and my mom stayed at the mla from May 23-30. First and foremost I must say that the meals were awesome! My man was worried of his first vacation to Cuba since a lot of folks said the meals were horrendous. Well, he was really happy to discover that everything we ate was awesome! The suites were spotless, the hospitality was great and the oceanfront is totally amazing! It is a really peaceful hotel. If you are interested in a party place well this isn't the hotel for you. The dance club was empty nearly nighly. I would endorse this hotel to anybody and would definitly return! Liked it!
Charming resort with great cuisine!
We had a marvelous stay at this resort. What I have heard from visitors of other resorts, we were really furtunate to have choosen this resort. The meals were very impressive and fresh! I'd recommand the speciality restaurant restaurant, the meals are more refined. Brunch was also excellent. A ton of selection. !
Cuba in May
We visited the hotel from Mar 29 to May 11 and had an amazing time. Suite 6702 the greatest suite at the hotel. It was pleasant and peaceful at night, this was a large plus. The suite was kept spotless and clean thanks to our housekeeper milayda. The shore was excellent as was the swimming pool, but there could've been a few more day activities. The meals were alright, the barbecue burgers at the Playa bar were amazing
As was the bar service mmm frigid beer. We'd return to this hotel.
My girl and I found our favourite place to unwind and decompress. We stayed in a bungalow 6503 situated very close to the main block, however far enough from the sound of music coming from the show. The meals were great, not excellent, however great and they had a pleasant variety. The shore and landscaping are elegantly designed. It was an awesome first experience and we plan to come back.
Non kid resort
It's an excellent resort for non kid folks. Service is really well in the bars, perhaps the man near the ocean is somewhat bit lazy. However still, he could not ruine our holiday ;-)
However, I must say, the meals were awesome all days. I think, still is a ton of great foodsi did not catch to eat.
Just got back from shorelines Varadero on March 19/05. I have travelled to the Caribbean on several occasions and would rate this Property as excellent. The meals were really nice and differed with many selection to pick from. The suites even though not perhaps 4 plus Stars by Canadian standards they're well maintained with all the amenties you reguire. I can not say enough about the personnel who are above mediocre in every area particularly the housekeeping staff and bar staff. I am unsure were all the unfavourable remarks come from as we weren't let down in any way. If you would like a great holiday for a justifiable price I very much suggest this Property and wouldn't hesitate to return.
Charmingly located Property
Wonderful resort and shorelines. Awesome cuisine, lots of selection, many bars and spots to eat open pretty late. Well upkept Gardens and lagoons. Pleasant spotless pool, not too far from the shore. Lot of facilities and activities. Pleasant view from majority of the suites. Pleasant open floor plan, great size suites however Air-conditioning hardly worked, very little of pressure of the water in shower, perhaps since we were on top (5th. ) floor. Restaurant personnel was excellent, some bar personnel alright, however lobby not really courteous. Other than that great site to stay.
Just got back from Melia Las Antillas!
Visited the Melia Las Antillas 23-30th October 2012 with my hubby. We stayed in a standard suite with a beautiful view on the pool, housekeeping service was excellent and anisley spectacular, she always left us towel swans and flowers. The folks at the resort are courteous, really supportive and willing to assist with any issues you May have. My only criticism with suite is that the pressure of the water is not so excellent. Meals were very great, well displayed, and the selection was excellent for Cuba. The amusement was entertaining particularly at night, different daily. There is a dolphinarium with awesome performances just across the road which we stayed twice. The oceanfront is excellent with a lot of seats and tiki huts, however sadly they do not supply drinks and you gotta walk back to the resort.
Spent seven days there with my girl and we really enjoyed the no-kids cconcept. Great amenities, beautiful Gardens, beatiful shore and personnel really courteous, even if you do not talk any Spanish.
Our suite 4213 was roomy and spotless with a patio and a great ocean view and pool, however it is correct that the resort is looking a little bit exhausted in some areas, particularly for me the main bulding needs some kind of repairs, lifts did not work correctly throughout ou stay.
Cuisine and service was awesome with a lot of different choices daily at the cafeteria restaurant, and then you have 3 or 4 specialty restaurants wich you gotta book beforehand.
Pool is okay, with a ggod restaurant close to it and a ton of activities of entertainment group throughout the day a performances at night. Teresa is the most outstanding!
I particularly suggest this place for Couples who wish to relax and enjoy the wonderful shore of Varadero.